Cosmetic & Laser Dermatology
Submitted by ascs on Mon, 02/28/2011 - 09:43
- Lumenis One with
- IPL for skin rejuvenation, facial spider veins, rosacea flush, melasma, superficial leg veins, ….
- Nd-YAG Laser for the treatment of vascular lesions and leg veins
- Light Sheer Duet Laser: The latest technology with vacuum mechanism from Lumenis, producing virtually painless laser hair removal. The larger spot size will also reduce the session treatment time about 70%. -Omnilux Medical System with 3 separate units:
- Omnilux Blue, combined with Omnilux Revive, for the treatment of acne vulgaris.
- Omnilux Revive (red light) for the treatment of superficial, benign, vascular and pigmented lesions.
- Omnilux Plus (near infra red), combined with Omnilux Revive for the treatment of periorbital wrinkles.
- Injections & Botox, Dysport for the treatment of wrinkles, hyperhidrosis.
- Fillers: Radiesse, Restylane, Perlane, Juvederm, Sculptra,
- Sclerotherapy for the treatment of leg veins.
- Chemical peels with Glycolic acid, TCA.